Conference Registration Packages and Fees
Registration Fees Include the Following:
- Admission to conference keynotes, all sessions (based on availability) and partner pavilion
- Access to Professional Development Hours (PDH – based on availability)
- Hands-on courses offered at our off-site training facilities
- Breakfast and lunch on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Access to our not-to-be-missed evening events including the following:
- Partner Pavilion Reception on Monday, November 3, 2014
- Gala Dinner on Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Registration does not include airfare, hotel or other transportation costs.
Registration Packages and Fees
||October 4 – Event
Individual Government/Educational Institutions
||No Expiration Date
Group Registration Discount Plan
|10 – 19
|20 – 39
Daily Conference Registration
|Monday Day Pass
||$500 (includes entry to Pavilion Reception)
|Tuesday Day Pass
||$500 (includes entry to Gala Dinner)
The Guest/Spouse Pass is now sold-out. To be placed on a waiting list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, company name and the guest name.
*Note: Based on availability, the guest pass will allow your guest access to the Partner Pavilion Reception on Monday, Nov. 3, 2014 and the Gala Dinner on Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2014 only.