Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the location of the conference?
A. The Venetian Hotel 3355 Las Vegas Boulevard S., Las Vegas, NV 89109
Q. What are the dates of the conference?
A. November 7, 2016 - November 9, 2016
Conference Registration Fees
|| Early Bird
|| Ends: July 31
|| Regular Registration
|| August 01 - September 30
||October 01 - Event
Individual Government/Education Attendee
Group Registration Discount Plan
|10 - 19
|20 - 39
Daily Conference Registration
||Monday Day Pass
||Tuesday Day Pass
*Note: The guest pass will allow your guest access to the Reception on Monday, Nov. 7, 2016 and the Closing Party on Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2016 only.
Registration Fees Include the Following:
- Admission to conference keynotes and all sessions (based on availability)
- Access to Professional Development Courses (PDH - based on availability).
- Hands-on courses offered at our off-site training facilities.
- Breakfast and lunch on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Entry in the Expo.
- Access to our not-to-be-missed evening events including the following:
- Expo Reception on Monday, November 7, 2016.
- Customer Appreciation Party on Wednesday, November 9, 2016.
Registration does not include airfare, hotel or other transportation costs.
Q. Can I register for the conference and have an invoice sent to me?
A. Yes, within the registration process, in the payments section there is an invoice selection option.
Q. What are the acceptable methods of payment for Trimble Dimensions 2016?
A. Acceptable forms of payment are:
- Credit Card(American Express, MasterCard, and Visa)
- Bank Transfer
- Money Order
- Purchase Order
Q. Where do I mail my check payment?
A. Please make your check payable to Enterprise Events Group and mail your payment to:
Trimble Dimensions 2016 c/o Enterprise Events Group
950 Northgate Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903
Please include your name or a copy of your registration information with your check payment.
Please Note: Check payments are due 15 business days following submission of your registration.
Q. What is the cancellation policy and deadline?
A. Cancellation Information
In order to honor cancellations and transfers, requests must be received in writing and sent to the Trimble Dimensions Registration Team prior to October 9, 2016. These terms apply to all Trimble Dimensions attendees.
All cancellations received prior to October 9, 2016 will be assessed a $100.00 cancellation fee. There will be no refund if a cancellation is received after October 9, 2016.
Cancellations must be made in writing by fax to (415) 507-1480 or by sending an email to the Trimble Dimensions Registration Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send a letter to Trimble Dimensions c/o Enterprise Event Group, 950 Northgate Drive, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Q. How do I make Hotel Reservations?
A. Please see Hotel Registration to book accommodations
Q. How do I make travel arrangements?
A. Attendees are responsible for their own airfare/transportation to and from the Conference.
Q. How do I get from the airport to the Venetian Hotel?
From McCarran Airport, turn left on East Tropicana Road and make a right turn onto Koval Lane.
Make a left onto East Flamingo Road and a right turn onto Las Vegas Boulevard. The main entrance will be located on your right hand side. Address: 3355 Las Vegas Boulevard S., Las Vegas, NV 89109.OR:
Is there a parking garage where I can self-park? Is there a fee?
We have complimentary parking garages for each property. The Venetian parking garage is located behind the hotel and can be accessed from the Las Vegas Boulevard and Koval Lane entrances. The Palazzo parking garage is located on Las Vegas Boulevard and Sands Avenue
I want to rent a car, where can I go?
The Venetian Avis Car Rental is located in the main lobby next to the Concierge Services. The Palazzo Avis Car Rental is located in the lower Porte'Cochere area. Hours of operation are Monday through Sunday from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. For rates and reservations, please call 702.414.3660 and for after-hours, please call 800.331.1212. To book online, please click here.
Do you have an airport shuttle service available?
From McCarran International Airport to The Venetian and The Palazzo:
- Proceed to Bell Trans Kiosk. Cost is $8.50 per person one way (non-direct shuttle to hotel).
- Pick-Up Locations:
- Terminal 1 - Outside door #9
- Terminal 3 - Outside door #52
- Hours of Operation: 24 hours / 7 days
From The Venetian and The Palazzo to McCarran International Airport:
- Cost is $8.50 one way / $17.00 round trip (per person)
- Pick-Up Location: Porte'Cochere
- Check-In: With shuttle driver
- Hours of Operation:
- Palazzo - shuttles run every 30 minutes beginning at 6 a.m. with the last departure at 6 p.m.
- Venetian - shuttles run every 30 minutes beginning at 6 a.m. with the last departure at 6 p.m.
- We recommend arriving 10 minutes prior to departure time as the shuttle departs promptly on the hour.
- Reservations are not required for regularly scheduled shuttles first come, first serve.
Q. When do I sign up for my Track Session Choices?
A. You may sign up for your track session choices via the session scheduler system once it is open in September 2016.
Q. How do I access the session scheduler system?
A. Once the session scheduler is open click on the left navigation menu titled eScheduler.
Q. Where do I get additional information about the conference?
A. Updated program and speaker information will be posted on this web site. Please check this site regularly for additional details.
Q. Where do I pick up my badge?
A. Name Badges are available on-site at the Conference.
Q. What should I wear at the Trimble Dimensions 2016?
A. The attire for the Trimble Dimensions 2016 is business casual.
Q. What is the weather like in Las Vegas, Nevada in November
A. Typical temperature for November: High 66 / Low 40 degrees.