The Dimensions Offsite Expo showcases the latest Trimble technology at work. Whether you’re interested in emerging technology, software, machine control or site positioning systems, the Offsite Expo is the place to see all the action!
To find out more about what to expect at the Offsite Expo, click here to see the map.
- Autonomous Machine Demonstrations
- For construction - What's all the buzz about? Trimble is working hard today to create the construction site of tomorrow. Get a sneak peek into what we are developing.
- For agriculture - The future of autonomous agriculture will require coordinated machines that work and communicate together. The outdoor agriculture demo will show autonomous agriculture in action including concepts from our formation farming development.
- Trimble Connected Site and Connected Quarry Demonstrations - The future is now! See how Trimble is using software and hardware to drive efficiency and change on the construction site and in the quarry.
- Trimble machine control systems, including earthworks, paving, drilling and piling
- Trimble Site Positioning Systems, including our augmented reality solution, Trimble SiteVision
- Trimble telematics and fleet solutions, including VisionLink, Trimble PULSE, and Trimble FieldMaster Logs
- Hands-on office software training at computer labs
- See the latest heavy equipment at the static heavy machine display area featuring the latest products from our sponsors
Best of all, the Dimensions Offsite Expo is included in your conference pass. And flexible scheduling allows you to visit the Offsite Expo when it’s most convenient for you!