We are working hard on our November agenda, with an incredible collection of educational sessions. Although final details are not set, here’s an overview of the session content you can expect to find at Dimensions 2018.
Sign up for event updates and be the first to know when full session details are available, and to sign up for those you wish to attend.
Learn how the latest technologies in agriculture can benefit everyday planning and overall strategy across the food production and distribution process, improving analytics and collaboration.
Learn how Trimble solutions optimize the design-build-operate lifecycle for building construction, and increase overall productivity, quality and safety.
- Architecture & Design – Learn how architects, builders, planners, and interior designers everywhere are using SketchUp and Sefaira for designing and making better buildings.
- Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing – Learn and take advantage of new opportunities for MEP Contractors from Estimating & CAD Software, to Scanning, BIM and Construction Layout tools to increase productivity in the building construction process.
- Structural Steel, Concrete and Engineering – Learn how Trimble's Constructible BIM Software, Tekla Structures, increases efficiency by using coordinated, information-rich data to improve the design, planning, and construction of all types of structures.
- General Contracting & Construction Management – Learn how Trimble provides our general contracting community the confidence to get the job done right—on time and on budget—with a portfolio of solutions for every phase of the project.
- Owner and Operator – Learn how the latest Trimble solutions help you manage your projects throughout the entire lifecycle from planning and design all the way through construction and operations.
Civil Engineering and Construction Solutions
Learn how to effectively integrate data management and machine operations throughout the construction lifecycle, from the bidding phase through planning and earthworks, to minimize construction costs and better monitor, manage and document work performed.
- Plan, Design and Schedule - Learn how Trimble's unique BIM solution for civil engineering and construction projects significantly improve efficiency and productivity, while minimizing errors, waste and cost at every stage of the project – from planning and design, to construction, operation and maintenance.
- Earthworks - Learn how Trimble takes the guesswork out of earthworks with construction technology. Work smarter, faster and more profitably with highly productive, integrated and innovative machine control and construction surveying solutions for the complete job site to keep you on track throughout the project lifecycle.
- Paving - From milling to paving to compaction, learn how Trimble solutions for paving can help contractors ensure quality, reduce expensive material usage, and pave to the tight accuracies required by today’s government agencies.
- Drilling and Piling – Learn how Trimble solutions for drilling and piling use advanced Trimble positioning technology to help increase the safety, accuracy and efficiency of drilling and piling operations. Trimble drilling and piling solutions are integrated to bring the office and the field together for less rework, more productivity, and more profitability.
- Marine – Learn how Trimble’s flexible, high-performance positioning systems meet the unique needs of marine construction on both simple and complex projects. Our solutions include both hardware and software, and can be easily integrated into third-party systems.
Energy Utility Solutions
Learn how Trimble Energy's suite of innovative solutions enables electric and natural gas utilities to adapt to constantly changing market conditions and meet all types of industry challenges head on.
Learn how law enforcement agencies and forensic technicians use Trimble hardware and software solutions to investigate crash and crime scenes.
Learn how Trimble is revolutionizing the forestry industry, helping commercial, governmental and non-traditional businesses transform data and processes into strategic actions that promote new thinking, collaborative industry approaches and intelligent workflows.
Learn how new and future geospatial technologies can be applied to your applications to deliver the greatest impact for your clients.
- Surveying – Learn the latest data collection methods and survey technologies for building industry-specific deliverables, and explore new ways to maximize the efficiency of your field crews.
- GIS – Learn how the latest innovations in data collection, collaboration and GIS integration can manage your GIS needs to ensure data integrity and support effective decision making.
Land Administration Solutions
Learn how Trimble's end-to-end Land Administration solutions automate and integrate land registries, cadastral mapping, and the permitting and licensing of land for governments and businesses worldwide.
Learn how positioning and scanning technologies, and asset lifecycle management solutions, enable rail companies to quickly and accurately capture the data needed to maintain and construct rail infrastructure or to manage rail transport assets. From the infrastructure planning, design, construction, and maintenance phases, to the operation, maintenance, and repair of rail transport assets, learn how these solutions streamline and improve operational efficiencies, manage service levels, and reduce costs, to keep railway projects on time and on budget.
Water Utility Solutions
Learn how integrated solutions and tools for smart water management enable utility automation resulting in increased productivity, regulatory compliance and improved customer service/response.